In order to maintain an enjoyable environment for all guests, and in keeping with our CASUAL ELEGANCE dress code, please see the items that are prohibited as part of our dress code:
- No exposed undergarments except as noted below:
- Bustier tops, corset tops, bandeaux tops, and tube tops each may only be worn under a waist length jacket.
- Excessively baggy, frayed, or torn clothing.
- Clothing with language or graphics that are vulgar or sexually explicit.
- Men’s tank tops, sleeveless t-shirts, or undershirts.
- No bandana’s worn as head wear.
- Footwear is required, however, there are no deck shoes or beach flip flops during dinner hours.
- Caps are only allowed during lunch.
- Sportswear with the exception of lunch
*Please note that exceptions to the dress code policy may be made by management at our discretion. Management reserves the right to change and/or update the Dress Code at any time.*